username+password wi-fi authentication with freeradius

username+password wi-fi authentication with freeradius

vertito
nice to be back again with the list.

what are some pros and cons of adding user-name and password attribute together with authentication type eap/tls  attributes?
would appreciate some feedbacks.

what i would like to achieve is for wi-fi enabled laptop to get a pop-up screen authentication,
asking for username and password (besides from certificates) after getting a dynamic IP from router or radius .

this process can enable us to sell the service inside an internet cafe or coffee shop, any links
that can get me started and get on with the right track besides from the dead link from Mr. McKay???

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

RE: username+password wi-fi authentication with freeradius

synackrst

Hello I found something cool for prepaid ;)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmyprepaid/

works with freeradius.

If it will help you!!!!

Regards,

Paulo Leitao

http://www.eset.com

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: username+password wi-fi authentication with freeradius

vertito
This is reposted, would appreciate few hints to mark as starting point..
thankx