tinyPEAP has said they will comply

Alan DeKok
>From http://www.tinypeap.com
6/9/2005 tinyPEAP has stopped distributing the binaries due to the copyright infringement against FreeRADIUS Project.

  The author also says in private email that he apologizes, takes our
concerns seriously, will re-write the relevant code.

  Thanks to everyone for their support & patience in this matter.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Re: tinyPEAP has said they will comply

Frank Cusack
Yay!

Now we have to make sure they comply ... 'strings' isn't gonna cut it this
time 'round.  (Not that I have any concern that they would do us wrong, just
that it's all too easy to change some text and think you're gonna get away
with it.)

Frank

On June 9, 2005 7:10:47 PM -0400 Alan DeKok <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> From http://www.tinypeap.com
> 6/9/2005 tinyPEAP has stopped distributing the binaries due to the copyright infringement against
> FreeRADIUS Project. ...
>
>   The author also says in private email that he apologizes, takes our
> concerns seriously, will re-write the relevant code.
>
>   Thanks to everyone for their support & patience in this matter.

> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Re: tinyPEAP has said they will comply