-simeltenious-1

Ejaz
Thanks for your usual  instant support.

And sorry for annoying  you with the config files.  Rest assure that I will not repeat it  what you told not to,  however I revert back original queries.config for mssql.

When I tested  to connect user multiple times through NTRadPing utility,  Yes they can connect which I don’t want. It should allow only once.  I noticed  following warning  in the debug level.

" sql: WARNING: Simultaneous-Use checking requires 'simul_count_query' to be configured. Attached is full debug file your information "

I have searched few forums for  where/how  to configure this statement "'simul_count_query'"  in which file? But  no luck.

Would you please help. almost all done. Except this default simultaneous-use  to 1,  database side is already done.

Once again thanks in advance…

Ejaz