sending attributes

Marco Miglietta
I have problems in sending attributes with some nas.
It' seems that I have to send attributes in the access-accept message
and probably it's not so.
How can I solve this problem ?
Thank you v.m.
Marco.

Re: sending attributes

Alan DeKok-2
On Jul 18, 2020, at 4:28 PM, Marco Miglietta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have problems in sending attributes with some nas.
> It' seems that I have to send attributes in the access-accept message and probably it's not so.

  It's not clear what you're asking for.

  In order to give the user certain permissions, the server has to send special attributes in the Access-Accept.  What these attributes are depend on what you want to do, and on the NAS.

  Perhaps you could ask a more detailed question.  "I want to do stuff" isn't very useful.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: sending attributes

Marco Miglietta
Thank you Alan for your attention.

I found solution in this thread:

http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2011-January/051168.html

The problem was with Cisco Meraki APs. I was using attributes
Tunnel-Private-Group-Id, Tunnel-Medium-Type to reply the vlan where
client's traffic has to be forwarded. The Meraki APs were not receiving
the attributes.

Thank you.
Marco.