rlm_sql Info logging noise

Aaron Paetznick

The rlm-sql module seems to spew a lot of Info logging messages if you
use Simultaneous-Use.  Specifically, if I add a Simultaneous-Use
attribute to the radcheck or radgroupcheck tables, it starts logging:

Sat Jun 11 22:00:26 2005 : Info: rlm_sql (sql): No matching entry in the
database for request from user [user]

...for every successful login.  I think it's trying to tell me that
there were no sessions with AcctStopTime=0 in the database for that
user, but that's good news and a little like noise.

Would it be possible for FreeRADIUS to support logging levels similar to
syslog?  For that matter, could syslog become an option?

Thanks.

--Aaron

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: rlm_sql Info logging noise

Alan DeKok
Aaron Paetznick <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Would it be possible for FreeRADIUS to support logging levels similar to
> syslog?  For that matter, could syslog become an option?

  syslog support will be in 1.1.x and following.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html