'rlm_raw': rlm_raw.so: cannot open shared object file

'rlm_raw': rlm_raw.so: cannot open shared object file

Users mailing list
I am unable to get v 2.2.10 going, exits with following error :

/app/encapto/radius2.10/etc/raddb/modules/raw[1]: Failed to link to module 'rlm_raw': rlm_raw.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Regards

Prayank Chandorkar
"Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient. you are hereby notified that any
review. re-transmission. conversion to hard copy. copying. circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient. please notify the sender immediately by return email.
and delete this message and any attachments from your system.

Virus Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email.
The company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachment."
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: 'rlm_raw': rlm_raw.so: cannot open shared object file

Alan DeKok-2

> On Dec 16, 2020, at 9:51 AM, Prayank Chandorkar via Freeradius-Users <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am unable to get v 2.2.10 going, exits with following error :
>
> /app/encapto/radius2.10/etc/raddb/modules/raw[1]: Failed to link to module 'rlm_raw': rlm_raw.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

  There is no such module as "rlm_raw".

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html