radzap problem

Soheb Ahmed
Hi,
I am running FreeBSD5.4 and freeradius 1.0.4 is working fine with radwho and radlast. Problem is when I issue radzap command to any logged user, I get error like " Starting reading configuration file.....port 1813 is used by another radius server". Please help.....

Thanks

Md. Soheb Ahmed
708 Shahidbagh (First Floor), Dhaka 1217, Bangladesh.

Re: radzap problem

Alan DeKok
Soheb Ahmed <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am running FreeBSD5.4 and freeradius 1.0.4 is working fine with
> radwho and radlast. Problem is when I issue radzap command to any
> logged user, I get error like " Starting reading configuration
> file.....port 1813 is used by another radius server". Please
> help.....

  You're not using the version of radzap included with 1.0.4.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: radzap problem

Soheb Ahmed
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I have used port collection of FreeBSD on line to install freeradius.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Thanks

Md. Soheb Ahmed
708 Shahidbagh (First Floor), Dhaka 1217, Bangladesh.

Re: radzap problem

Alan DeKok
Soheb Ahmed <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply. I have used port collection of FreeBSD on
> line to install freeradius.

  So?  My statement is still true.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: radzap problem

Soheb Ahmed
Dear Alan,
Thanks, you are right and now it's working.

--- Alan DeKok <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Soheb Ahmed <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Thanks for your reply. I have used port collection
> of FreeBSD on
> > line to install freeradius.
>
>   So?  My statement is still true.

> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Thanks

Md. Soheb Ahmed
708 Shahidbagh (First Floor), Dhaka 1217, Bangladesh.
Email: [hidden email],[hidden email]
http://www.geocities.com/soheb707/