radiusd sending output to stdout without -X flag

radiusd sending output to stdout without -X flag

Ken Tyler

Hi all,

I have downloaded, compiled, configured the latest CVS snapshot and it works fine. I have a question, the server is logging to stdout no matter what I do. I am not running with –X flag. Any ideas? I have config setup to log to syslog, tried file also, no luck.

Ken

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: radiusd sending output to stdout without -X flag

Dinko Korunic-2
On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 09:09:42AM -0400, Ken Tyler wrote:
> works fine. I have a question, the server is logging to stdout no matter
> what I do. I am not running with -X flag. Any ideas? I have config setup
> to log to syslog, tried file also, no luck.

I believe that my recent post [Message-ID:
<[hidden email]>] refers to your question.

--
NAME:Dinko.kreator.Korunic   NOTE:Standard.disclaimer.applies
URL:kreator.esa.fer.hr  IRC:kre  ICQ:16965294  PGP:0xea160d0b