radius tls for dynamic-authorization

murugesh pitchaiah
Hi

I am working on using freeradius as radsec server (radius tls). Able
to see auth and  acct works good.

Is it feasible to do it for dynamic-authorization as well ? In the
'sites-available/tls' file not able to add ' coa' to type along with
'auth+acct'. Also I see the 'coa' file in sites-available; but not
sure if feasible to  configure it for TLS with listening in port 2083.

Please share comments.Thanks.

Thanks.
murugesh
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: radius tls for dynamic-authorization

murugesh pitchaiah
Hi

Able to get SSL session established by adding tls entries in
virtual-server coa file.

Thanks.

On 11/12/20, murugesh pitchaiah <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am working on using freeradius as radsec server (radius tls). Able
> to see auth and  acct works good.
>
> Is it feasible to do it for dynamic-authorization as well ? In the
> 'sites-available/tls' file not able to add ' coa' to type along with
> 'auth+acct'. Also I see the 'coa' file in sites-available; but not
> sure if feasible to  configure it for TLS with listening in port 2083.
>
> Please share comments.Thanks.
>
> Thanks.
> murugesh

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: radius tls for dynamic-authorization

Alan DeKok-2
On Nov 12, 2020, at 7:28 AM, murugesh pitchaiah <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Able to get SSL session established by adding tls entries in
> virtual-server coa file.

  I'll also update sites-available/tls to show that you can use CoA there, too.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html