radius proxy

mimir
Hello,

I applied proxy configuration between two radius servers. I see that packets are succesfully sent to second server and can get statistics via radmin tool.

Besides this, I can log or write to sql the accounting datas. When I shutdown the remote server I can see the status of remote server like dead/alive and it is run succesfully with time settings in definition of home_server.

But, I want to log accounting packets which could not be sent (which have no accounting response) to remote server (acct start/stop). Is it possible?

Thanks.

Re: radius proxy

mimir
any comment ?