problem authenticating: Please Help

iMeta Co

I'm having a problem authenticating my
client, Windows XP, to the server, SUSE Linux.
Everytime I run radiusd -X -A I get the following
messages:

Processing the authorize section of radiusd.conf
modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok
for request 3
modcall[authorize]: module "chap" returns noop for
request 3
modcall[authorize]: module "mschap" returns noop for
request 3
rlm_realm: No '@' in User-Name = "Paulo", looking
up realm NULL
rlm_realm: No such realm "NULL"
modcall[authorize]: module "suffix" returns noop for
request 3
rlm_eap: EAP packet type response id 3 length 17
rlm_eap: No EAP Start, assuming it's an on-going EAP
conversation
modcall[authorize]: module "eap" returns updated for
request 3
users: Matched Paulo at 96
modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns ok for
request 3
modcall: group authorize returns updated for request 3
rad_check_password: Found Auth-Type EAP
auth: type "EAP"
Processing the authenticate section of radiusd.conf
modcall: entering group authenticate for request 3
rlm_eap: Request found, released from the list
rlm_eap: EAP/tls
rlm_eap: processing type tls
rlm_eap_tls: Authenticate
rlm_eap_tls: processing TLS
rlm_eap_tls: Length Included
eaptls_verify returned 11
rlm_eap_tls: TLS 1.0 Alert [length 0002], fatal
unknown_ca
TLS Alert read:fatal:unknown CA
TLS_accept:failed in SSLv3 read client certificate
4606:error:14094418:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1
alert unknown ca:s3_pkt.c:1052:SSL alert number 48
4606:error:140940E5:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:ssl
handshake failure:s3_pkt.c:837:
rlm_eap_tls: SSL_read failed in a system call (-1),
TLS session fails.
In SSL Handshake Phase
In SSL Accept mode
rlm_eap_tls: BIO_read failed in a system call (-1),
TLS session fails.
eaptls_process returned 13
rlm_eap: Freeing handler
modcall[authenticate]: module "eap" returns reject
for request 3
modcall: group authenticate returns reject for request
3
auth: Failed to validate the user.
Delaying request 3 for 1 seconds
Finished request 3
Going to the next request
Waking up in 6 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Sending Access-Reject of id 0 to 192.168.2.1:3080
EAP-Message = 0x04030004
Message-Authenticator =
0x00000000000000000000000000000000
Cleaning up request 3 ID 0 with timestamp 42929391
Nothing to do. Sleeping until we see a request.

It could be having a problem with the certificate. I
have a Wireless USB Adapter running the client
configured with WPA / TLS / TKIP and a Wireless Router
Configured with WPA (with Radius Server) / TKIP. What
could be the problem?

http://mail.yahoo.com