post_auth step conditional process

chrisryu
Dear all.

I created a collectd plugin that uses the eapol_test tool to monitor the performance of the Freeradius server.

I am using the mysql module to handle logging and accounting, but there is a problem with this collectd plugin logging the success log every 10 seconds in the post_auth module.

I don't know how to do this when I don't want to write this eapol_test record to the radpostauth table.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: post_auth step conditional process

Alan DeKok-2
On Nov 5, 2019, at 7:26 AM, 류경석 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I created a collectd plugin that uses the eapol_test tool to monitor the performance of the Freeradius server.
>
> I am using the mysql module to handle logging and accounting, but there is a problem with this collectd plugin logging the success log every 10 seconds in the post_auth module.
>
> I don't know how to do this when I don't want to write this eapol_test record to the radpostauth table.
>
> Any suggestion will be appreciated.

  Edit the post-auth section so that these records aren't written to sql.

  In order to do that, you need to know what the difference is between these packets and normal ones.  You learn that by running the server in debugging mode, and reading the output.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html