pam_radius_auth with Framed-IP-Address

How to get the "Framed-IP-Address" attribute from the Access-Accept
replay from the radius server?

Is it possible?

Thanks.

note: not sure if this is the right mailing to ask this question, sorry
if is not..

--
Saludos / Regards / Cumprimentos
António Silva

Re: pam_radius_auth with Framed-IP-Address

Alan DeKok-2
On Oct 8, 2019, at 8:17 PM, António Silva via Freeradius-Users <[hidden email]> wrote:
> How to get the "Framed-IP-Address" attribute from the Access-Accept replay from the radius server?

  To do what?

  The PAM framework doesn't assign or track IP addresses.  So I'm not sure what the goal is here.

> Is it possible?

  Modify the source code to pam_radius_auth.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html