[master] function fr_pair_list_afrom_file seems broken right now

[master] function fr_pair_list_afrom_file seems broken right now

Devel mailing list
It returns with only the first value pair in the output vps list (checked with dhcpclient).

I think this commit broke it:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/9fe44ec5f9655d84d86c60e4bf27a041d79acc64

I tried to rebuild with the previous version of this function, it works fine again.

Regards,
Nicolas.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Re: [master] function fr_pair_list_afrom_file seems broken right now

Alan DeKok-2
On Nov 2, 2020, at 8:51 AM, Chaigneau, Nicolas via Freeradius-Devel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It returns with only the first value pair in the output vps list (checked with dhcpclient).
>
> I think this commit broke it:
> https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/9fe44ec5f9655d84d86c60e4bf27a041d79acc64

  I've pushed a fix, thanks.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

RE: [master] function fr_pair_list_afrom_file seems broken right now

Devel mailing list

> > It returns with only the first value pair in the output vps list (checked with dhcpclient).
> >
> > I think this commit broke it:
> > https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/9fe44ec5f9655d84d86c60e4bf27a041d79acc64
>
>   I've pushed a fix, thanks.

It's still not working as expected:
A "\n\n" sequence is supposed to separate two lists of value pairs, but not anymore. All value pairs are returned in a single list now.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

On Nov 2, 2020, at 10:47 AM, Chaigneau, Nicolas via Freeradius-Devel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It's still not working as expected:
> A "\n\n" sequence is supposed to separate two lists of value pairs, but not anymore. All value pairs are returned in a single list now.

  Yeah, it would help for me to run "make test"

  I've pushed more fixes.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

RE: [master] function fr_pair_list_afrom_file seems broken right now

Devel mailing list

> > It's still not working as expected:
> > A "\n\n" sequence is supposed to separate two lists of value pairs, but not anymore. All value pairs are returned in a single list now.
>
>   Yeah, it would help for me to run "make test"
>
>   I've pushed more fixes.

Everything seems fine this time. :)
Thanks!

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html