how to populate Postgresql base with users ?

how to populate Postgresql base with users ?

Leonardo B. Cuquejo (Arachnius)
Dear Sirs,

I want to implement PPTP server (either mpd or poptop) with CHAP+MPPE
authentication against freeradius.

I've successfully configured freeradius+postgresql, but I'm lost in the
database, I've no idea how to populate database.

Can anyone provide me some dump for example ? (including sample user,
sample password and sample parameters for connection)

Thanks!

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: how to populate Postgresql base with users ?

Julius Igugu
--- "Leonardo B. Cuquejo (Arachnius)" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Sirs,
>
> I want to implement PPTP server (either mpd or poptop) with CHAP+MPPE
> authentication against freeradius.
>
> I've successfully configured freeradius+postgresql, but I'm lost in the
> database, I've no idea how to populate database.

You should be able to do this with Dialup Admin.

Julius Igugu
SouthWork Co. Ltd.