how to configure authorization using Active Directory + SQL

how to configure authorization using Active Directory + SQL

Lucian Kim
Hello,

 I am trying to configure a RADIUS authentication server by linking
FreeRADIUS and Active Directory.

 Authenticating in Active Directory using the mschap module was successful.
However, I do not know how to set up authorization, so I ask.

 after merging reply items in the authorize {} section i want to
authenticate using Active Directory(mschap), can I merge reply items using
the sql module?
Or, if there is another way, please help.

I'm using EAP-PEAP(MSCHAPV2).

thank you for your help.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: how to configure authorization using Active Directory + SQL

Alan DeKok-2
On Mar 23, 2021, at 6:21 AM, Lucian Kim <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am trying to configure a RADIUS authentication server by linking
> FreeRADIUS and Active Directory.
>
> Authenticating in Active Directory using the mschap module was successful.
> However, I do not know how to set up authorization, so I ask.
>
> after merging reply items in the authorize {} section i want to
> authenticate using Active Directory(mschap), can I merge reply items using
> the sql module?

  Yes.  Each module is independent.  You can run any module in any order.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html