home server stats via radmin

adrian.p.smith
We use the radmin tool to gather some metrics about proxied requests going through home servers - great!

Is there a way to reset those numbers without doing a server restart?

TIA.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: home server stats via radmin

Alan DeKok-2

> On Feb 8, 2021, at 12:25 PM, <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> We use the radmin tool to gather some metrics about proxied requests going through home servers - great!
>
> Is there a way to reset those numbers without doing a server restart?

  Unfortunately, no.

  My experience is just to dump the data to a time-series database such as RRDtool, and then let the database figure it out.

  We could add commands tor radmin, but that would raise questions of locking, etc. in a multi-threaded environment.

  It's an interesting feature, I'm not sure it's compelling.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html