function to extract Cisco-AVPair and ASA-ClientType attribute

function to extract Cisco-AVPair and ASA-ClientType attribute

Arvind Gupta
Hi All

I am beginner for free radius.I am receiving ASA-ClientType and
Cisco-AVPair attribute in request object and want to read it from request.
How to read these info from request?

--
Arvind Kumar Gupta

Re: function to extract Cisco-AVPair and ASA-ClientType attribute

Alan DeKok-2
On Aug 9, 2017, at 11:36 AM, Arvind Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am beginner for free radius.I am receiving ASA-ClientType and
> Cisco-AVPair attribute in request object and want to read it from request.
> How to read these info from request?

  The information is in attributes, like anything else.

  If you need custom parsing of those attributes, I would suggest using rlm_perl.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html