freeradius install problems

Juanjo Lopez
Hi all:

   We´re tryng to install freeradius in a base RedHat 9.

We try with basic installation of freeradius-snapshot-20050524.tar.gz:

./configure
make
make install

but don´t work. Is there a document to install freeradius in a Red Hat 9 box??

Thanks¡

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: freeradius install problems

Alan DeKok
Juanjo Lopez <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ./configure
> make
> make install
>
> but don't work. Is there a document to install freeradius in a Red Hat 9
> box??

  Yes.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: freeradius install problems

Alex Moreno
maybe if you could give us more information we could help you better
:-P. What happens? What does not happen? All that kind of things...

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html