freeradius and expired user configuration

freeradius and expired user configuration

Stefan K
in freeradius ldap-module it exist an Expiration attribute which I can map to an LDAP attribute, but in which format? The Documentation is not clear. I've the following LDAP attributes, which one works?

sambaKickoffTime: 1580252400
krb5ValidEnd: 20200129000000Z
shadowExpire: 18290

we use an OpenLDAP server
thanks in advance
Stefan K
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: freeradius and expired user configuration

Alan DeKok-2
On Jan 7, 2019, at 8:49 AM, Stefan K <[hidden email]> wrote:

> in freeradius ldap-module it exist an Expiration attribute which I can map to an LDAP attribute, but in which format? The Documentation is not clear. I've the following LDAP attributes, which one works?

  A Unix timestamp (32-bit number since 1970), or a date string "2019 Jan 4 01:03:04"

  *All* of the dates in the server have the same format.  The Expiration attribute just takes a date.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: freeradius and expired user configuration

Stefan K
Ahh ok, I see.

so shadowExpire don't work, because that counts only the days since 1970, so I must use sambaKickoffTime

thank you very much!

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html