forming tunnel between two RADIUS server

forming tunnel between two RADIUS server

kiran kumar gullapalli

Hi all,
actually I formed my question confusingly in previous post. question goes like this
Is it possible to form a tunnel between two RADIUS servers which don't have any shared secret between them and knows only IP address of each other and having a certificate issued by same CA.
Thanx

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: forming tunnel between two RADIUS server

Alan DeKok
"kiran kumar gullapalli" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Aactually I formed my question confusingly in previous post.
> question goes like this =0AIs it possible to form a tunnel between
> two RADIUS servers which don't have any shared secret between them
> and knows only IP address of each other and having a certificate
> issued by same CA.

  I understood your question perfectly.  I responded to it.

  What part of my response was unclear?

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html