expiration after one month, how?

Users mailing list
Hello Dears
I installed a freeradius server + mysql in centos 8
every thinks is ok
but I want to expire one month after first login for a user.
how can I do this.
thank you about your great radius server.
Best regard.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: expiration after one month, how?

Alan DeKok-2

> On Nov 14, 2020, at 7:44 AM, anisihadi2--- via Freeradius-Users <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Dears
> I installed a freeradius server + mysql in centos 8
> every thinks is ok
> but I want to expire one month after first login for a user.
> how can I do this.

  (a) put the user into a database

  (b) after one month, delete the user from the database

  As background, FreeRADIUS just does RADIUS.  Think of the server as a weird way to do database queries.

  i.e. there are no "users" in FreeRADIUS.  There are just users in a database.  So iff you want to delete a user, just delete them from the database.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html