dialup_admin problem

Okka Radius

I've changed the following ...

sql_server: 127.0.0.1 ( don't work )
sql_server: 1.2.3.4 ( where it is a substitute for the real ip address )

If I look at the fields below ....

sql_type: mysql ( is the default ) and if I use that then get this error
when clicking on statistics on the dialup admin homepage
< Could not connect to the SQL database >

If I change the string to
sql_type: mysq ( another string ) and use that then I get the error when
clicking on statistucs on the dialup admin homepage
< Could not include SQL library functions. Aborting >

I reckon the problem is something in the connection string because as
mentioned connecting to mysql through a client works perfectly , its only
the web interface that refuses to connect to the db with freeradius running
no matter what the syntax , suggestions ?

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

RE: dialup_admin problem

rashad
Check mysql logs. If mysql server refuses connection by any reason you will
see it in logs.
Standard location of mysql logs in mysql data directory. Normal operations
are logged in file your_machine_name.log, errors in your_machine_name.err.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html