dialup admin and pptp

Florin Samareanu
from dialup_admin web interface i can clear sessions but i cannot
disconnect users. when i press disconnect user nothing happens. i use
latest cvs dialup admin , freeradius with mysql and pptp.
any clue ?

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: dialup admin and pptp

Neil Craig
I think this depends if your NAS supports it or not - Freeradius just sends the request and the NAS deals with it

>>> [hidden email] 24/05/2005 12:36 >>>
from dialup_admin web interface i can clear sessions but i cannot
disconnect users. when i press disconnect user nothing happens. i use
latest cvs dialup admin , freeradius with mysql and pptp.
any clue ?

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: dialup admin and pptp

Kostas Kalevras
On Tue, 24 May 2005, Florin Samareanu wrote:

> from dialup_admin web interface i can clear sessions but i cannot
> disconnect users. when i press disconnect user nothing happens. i use
> latest cvs dialup admin , freeradius with mysql and pptp.
> any clue ?

The disconnect facility will work only for cisco routers using the SNMP AAA
session MIB (if that is available and configured) or telnet (if that is
configured). Patches are always welcome for other vendors.

--
Kostas Kalevras Network Operations Center
[hidden email] National Technical University of Athens, Greece