Wiki RadSec outdated

I think freeRADIUS supports RadSec by now, correct?

https://wiki.freeradius.org/glossary/RadSec

Best,

Henning

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Wiki RadSec outdated

Alan DeKok-2
On Sep 14, 2020, at 6:07 AM, Henning Hollermann via Freeradius-Users <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I think freeRADIUS supports RadSec by now, correct?
>
> https://wiki.freeradius.org/glossary/RadSec

  Yes.

a) it's possible to check the releases and verify this

b) it's possible to edit the Wiki.

  I generally dislike the process of "Hey, it's open source... you guys do my work for me".

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Wiki RadSec outdated

Users mailing list
Hey Alan,

sorry for not having provided info or editing myself. If just wanted to
report quick and, in my defense, the OAuth Login provided by Github on
wiki.freeradius.org failed in the first place.

However, we deal with the same kind of attitude and I understand your
reaction well: https://privacyidea.org/

The first version supporting radsec is 3.0 (search case sensitive!)
https://freeradius.org/release_notes/?s=RadSec

Would you be so kind and add it to the entry as I still do not succeed
to login?

Best,

Henning Hollermann

Am 14.09.20 um 14:22 schrieb Alan DeKok:

> On Sep 14, 2020, at 6:07 AM, Henning Hollermann via Freeradius-Users <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I think freeRADIUS supports RadSec by now, correct?
>>
>> https://wiki.freeradius.org/glossary/RadSec
>   Yes.
>
> a) it's possible to check the releases and verify this
>
> b) it's possible to edit the Wiki.
>
>   I generally dislike the process of "Hey, it's open source... you guys do my work for me".

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Wiki RadSec outdated

Alan DeKok-2
On Sep 14, 2020, at 3:04 PM, Henning Hollermann via Freeradius-Users <[hidden email]> wrote
> Would you be so kind and add it to the entry as I still do not succeed
> to login?

  I've already updated it.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html