Quantcast

Supplicant Authentication in raidus.

Arun Maha
Hi,
I installed freeRadius and configured EAP-peap. I used hostapd as NAS. When
supplicant connects to nas. It asks for username and password. On filling
those there is a serious communication between radius and nas. Finally
radius sends accept packet to nas. But my supplicant is not able to connect
to the network. It keeps sending connection request. How to connect my
device to nas after a single authentication.
Thanks.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Supplicant Authentication in raidus.

Matthew Newton-2
On 17 May 2017 18:53:45 BST, Arun Maha <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi,
>I installed freeRadius and configured EAP-peap. I used hostapd as NAS.
>When
>supplicant connects to nas. It asks for username and password. On
>filling
>those there is a serious communication between radius and nas. Finally
>radius sends accept packet to nas. But my supplicant is not able to
>connect
>to the network. It keeps sending connection request. How to connect my
>device to nas after a single authentication.

So what does the FreeRADIUS debug log from radiusd -X say?

--
Matthew