Super minor fix to client.conf(5)

Shawn K. O'Shea

I was just messing around with freeradius 1.0.4 and saw my manpage was
in the release :)

Saw one minor glitch in it though..there's a Ctrl-G on line 39, so the
.PP for line break doesn't get interpreted as such. It ends up just
putting the text ".PP" as spurious characters in the formatted manpage.

I'll hopefully start on all the EAP manpages this week or next week.

-Shawn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shawn O'Shea
Network Engineer
Airpath Wireless, Inc.
"Clearing the Way"
781-250-3500-office
781-250-3535-direct
781-250-3503-fax
[hidden email]
http://www.airpath.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
This electronic message contains information from Airpath Wireless,
Inc., and may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended
to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are
not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If
you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail [hidden email] or telephone at
(781) 250-3500.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Re: Super minor fix to client.conf(5)

Alan DeKok
"Shawn K. O'Shea" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Saw one minor glitch in it though..there's a Ctrl-G on line 39, so the
> .PP for line break doesn't get interpreted as such. It ends up just
> putting the text ".PP" as spurious characters in the formatted manpage.

  Fixed, thanks.

> I'll hopefully start on all the EAP manpages this week or next week.

  Great.  We'll look for them.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html