Strange Group Reply

Fabrice Delambre
Hi,

I'm getting a strange reply from the server : versions are FreeRadius
1.02 + MySQL 3.23 . Basic authentication works.
Problem comes from radgroupreply : my user 'test' authenticates but when
I add an entry like :

Username : test
Attribute : Class
Value : 34

in the radgroupreply table, the server replies with

Class := 0x3334.

More generally, it does always reply with 0x33XX, XX being the value of
Class in radgroupreply.

Any ideas ?

--
Fabrice Delambre <[hidden email]>

Re: Strange Group Reply

Alan DeKok
Fabrice Delambre <[hidden email]> wrote:
> in the radgroupreply table, the server replies with
>
> Class := 0x3334.
>
> More generally, it does always reply with 0x33XX, XX being the value of
> Class in radgroupreply.

  0x3334 is hex for the ASCII characters "34".

  The attribute is being sent back with the exact data you wanted,
it's just not being printed to the screen in a way you expect.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html