Show Dhcp assigned IPS with respective MACs.

Show Dhcp assigned IPS with respective MACs.

CpServiceSPb .
I have Freeradius 3.0.21 on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Server (no X) acting as Radius
itself and as Dhcp one.
There is no Freeradius Web UI installed at the time.
What are ways to show assigned IPs by DHCP respectively with its MACs from
CLI and from some Web UI something like:

MAC     IP     Assignment time     Lease (or RElease) time
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Show Dhcp assigned IPS with respective MACs.

Alan DeKok-2
On Dec 25, 2020, at 4:12 PM, CpServiceSPb <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have Freeradius 3.0.21 on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Server (no X) acting as Radius
> itself and as Dhcp one.
> There is no Freeradius Web UI installed at the time.
> What are ways to show assigned IPs by DHCP respectively with its MACs from
> CLI and from some Web UI something like:

  There's no CLI or web UI available.

  The leases are usually stored in an SQL database.  You can use any SQL tool to view the contents of that database.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html