Reply based on NAS-IP-Address

Piotrek S.
Hello,

I have two radius servers (FR v2.2.8) running with postgresql backend.
There is modified authorize_reply_query - many SQL joins to get all
information required by NAS (for traffic shaping, access groups, ip
address, etc.)
Everything works fine but... I need to run another NAS (BRAS) from another
manufacturer...

Another device requires different attributes so i need to rebuild
configuration for radius.

Is there any possibility to define many authorize_reply_query based on... i
don't know, huntgroup maybe?
... or maybe the only solution is to run another instance (with different
SQL queries) of freeradius?

Thanks for help.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Reply based on NAS-IP-Address

Alan DeKok-2
On Dec 15, 2020, at 3:40 PM, Piotrek S. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have two radius servers (FR v2.2.8) running with postgresql backend.

  You should really upgrade to 2.2.10 at least.  Or perhaps v3.

> There is modified authorize_reply_query - many SQL joins to get all
> information required by NAS (for traffic shaping, access groups, ip
> address, etc.)
> Everything works fine but... I need to run another NAS (BRAS) from another
> manufacturer...
>
> Another device requires different attributes so i need to rebuild
> configuration for radius.
>
> Is there any possibility to define many authorize_reply_query based on... i
> don't know, huntgroup maybe?
> ... or maybe the only solution is to run another instance (with different
> SQL queries) of freeradius?

  The best way is to just run different SQL modules.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html