Remove from FreeRadius users mailing list

Remove from FreeRadius users mailing list

YewFong.Chua@fujitsu.com
Hi FreeRadius support,

I would like to remove my email account from the mailing list as I am being spam by email non-related by other users.

Regards,
Yew Fong

Off-in-Lieu
Planning: Nil

Annual Leave
Planning: 5th, 12th, 19th, 25th and 26th Mar 2021

National Reservist Leave
23rd Apr to 6th May 2021

Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd
Nexus @One-North
1 Fusionopolis Link, #04-01
Singapore 138542
DID: +65 6512 7525
Mobile: +65 9794 6548
E-mail: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
Web: http://sg.fujitsu.com<http://sg.fujitsu.com/> | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu-asia<http://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu-asia>

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Remove from FreeRadius users mailing list

Alan DeKok-2

> On Feb 23, 2021, at 4:07 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> Hi FreeRadius support,
>
> I would like to remove my email account from the mailing list as I am being spam by email non-related by other users.

  Every message to the list contains instructions on how to unsubscribe...

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html