Reg: radwho giving empty output for user information with free radius version 2.2.10

Reg: radwho giving empty output for user information with free radius version 2.2.10

Ramesh
Hi All ,

Currently my free radius server is upgraded 2.1.6 to 2.2.10 . After
upgrade I couldn't able to get user information by using radwho command

Please suggest me if i am missing something /my search is wrong .

with 2.1.6 version :
==============

radwho -R -u user0.0000.6401.0103

 User-Name = "user0.0000.6401.0103"
 Acct-Session-Id = "2"
 NAS-IP-Address = 121.0.0.1

with 2.2.10 version:

========================

radwho -F /usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/radutmp -R -u user0.0000.6401.0102
[root@bsd ~]# <EMPTY>

Thanks,
Venkat
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Reg: radwho giving empty output for user information with free radius version 2.2.10

Alan DeKok-2
On May 11, 2020, at 4:05 AM, Ramesh <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Currently my free radius server is upgraded 2.1.6 to 2.2.10 . After
> upgrade I couldn't able to get user information by using radwho command
>
> Please suggest me if i am missing something /my search is wrong .
>
> radwho -F /usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/radutmp -R -u user0.0000.6401.0102

  Are you using two different radwho binaries to read the same file?

  In any case... this is version 2.  We're not going to fix bugs in a product that was marked "end of life" many years ago.

  I'd suggest upgrading, and then using SQL to store user data.  radwho is too much 1990s technology.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html