Re: MySql Query Problem

Kamran Bukhari
Hi

I tried my level best to get this query going on but its still not get
into proper action.
I am writing down the debug info from Radius Server. Have a look over
it and let me know that how can i get this query going on.

Scenario:

a user 'masad2' is calling another endpoint 'user'. After looking at
first query request reply, u can see that Radius send Access-Accept.
But then the request comes up again from Calling Station (I didnt do
it by myself rather program gets its execution after single click). So
how can i continue with accepting the first request only and not to
process the rest of the requests?

Debug:

Supplying it as an Attachment Cz its big for writing over here.

Thanx

On 5/20/05, Marcin Jessa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Looks like this query will use quite a while to get executed.
> What does the debug mode say? Any timeouts?
>
> Regards,
> Marcin Jessa
>
> On Fri, 20 May 2005 13:16:20 +0500
> Kamran Bukhari <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > I want to do the authentication using MYsql on Radius. I was doing it
> > till now when i ended up with new query of my own. I developed a new
> > query for authentication which is not allowing me to enter. Help me
> > out with it.
> >
> > authorize_check_query = "SELECT DISTINCT
> > ${authcheck_table}.id,${authcheck_table}.UserName,${authcheck_table}.Attribute,${authcheck_table}.Value,${authcheck_table}.op
> > FROM ${authcheck_table}, ${groupcheck_table} WHERE
> > (${authcheck_table}.Username = '%{Calling-Station-Id}') and
> > (${authcheck_table}.Permission = 'allow') and
> > (${groupcheck_table}.Permission='allow') and
> > (${groupcheck_table}.UserName='%{Calling-Station-Id}') and
> > (${groupcheck_table}.Blocked='Called-Station-Id') ORDER BY
> > ${authcheck_table}.id"
> >

> > authcheck_table is like this
> >
> > Id    UserName  Attribute  op Value Permission
> >

> > and my groupcheck_table table is like this
> >
> > UserName    Blocked    Permission
> >

> > The basic problem I am facing is that i want to use alias from
> > calling-station-id. How can i do this ? I want to cut alias from both
> > the attributes (Calling-Station-Id and Called-Station-Id) and then
> > want to match them against the values in the table.
> >
> > Help me out
> >

> > --
> > Kamran Bukhari
> >
> > -