Radius - radpostauth

Eric Aguilar
Hello all,

We suddenly started seeing strange entries in the radpostauth table - has
anyone encountered something similar?

Captura de pantalla de 2020-08-19 18-39-28.png
(20 K)
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1?ui=2&ik=4e1006f73e&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r3782763962609726168&view=att&disp=safe&realattid=f_ke204qxq0>

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Captura de pantalla de 2020-08-19 18-39-28.png (26K) Download Attachment

Re: Radius - radpostauth

Alan DeKok-2
On Aug 19, 2020, at 7:24 PM, Eric Aguilar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We suddenly started seeing strange entries in the radpostauth table - has
> anyone encountered something similar?

  FreeRADIUS just logs whatever the NAS sends it.

  And the default schema doesn't have "guest_id","brand_id", or most of the other fields in the image you posted.  i.e. you're running a custom configuration.  So we don't know anything about what it does, or how  it's supposed to work.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Radius - radpostauth

Eric Aguilar
I’m sorry, i posted the wrong image. Here is the right one.

On Wed 19 Aug 2020 at 20:00 Alan DeKok <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Aug 19, 2020, at 7:24 PM, Eric Aguilar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > We suddenly started seeing strange entries in the radpostauth table - has
>
> > anyone encountered something similar?
>

>   FreeRADIUS just logs whatever the NAS sends it.
>

>   And the default schema doesn't have "guest_id","brand_id", or most of
> the other fields in the image you posted.  i.e. you're running a custom
> configuration.  So we don't know anything about what it does, or how  it's
> supposed to work.

> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Radius - radpostauth

Alan DeKok-2

> On Aug 19, 2020, at 9:03 PM, Eric Aguilar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I’m sorry, i posted the wrong image. Here is the right one.

  How about posting text?  There is just no need to post a picture of text.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html