Radius > HotSpot

renan-2
Hello everyone, I'm new to radius servers and I'm developing an
application for HotSpot, I actually have a lot of referrals to my
difficulty in being the time count, eg creating users with connection
periods type 1, 2, 3 hours and after this time that user and password
are blocked, someone would have some study material to tell me?

Thank you.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Radius > HotSpot

Alan DeKok-2
On Jan 7, 2019, at 1:36 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hello everyone, I'm new to radius servers and I'm developing an
> application for HotSpot, I actually have a lot of referrals to my
> difficulty in being the time count, eg creating users with connection
> periods type 1, 2, 3 hours and after this time that user and password
> are blocked, someone would have some study material to tell me?

  See raddb/mods-available/sqlcounter

  There's also documentation for it in the Wiki.

  Follow the documentation, and ask *specific* questions.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html