RADACCT TABLE

Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto
   Hello All,

       If I clean old registers from radacct table I will have problems to
   allocate the same Ip to user in allocate find?

       Another question: It´s necessary to use rapostauth table If I have
   another way to control the connections?

       Thanks

   Aurelio
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: RADACCT TABLE

Alan DeKok-2
On Jun 20, 2020, at 11:41 AM, Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto <[hidden email]> wrote:

>   Hello All,
>
>       If I clean old registers from radacct table I will have problems to
>   allocate the same Ip to user in allocate find?

  The "radacct" table and the IP pool tables are separate.  They don't affect each other.

>       Another question: It´s necessary to use rapostauth table If I have
>   another way to control the connections?

  The radpostauth table just logs successful or failed authentication attempts.  It doesn't control anything.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html