Proble with an Accounting query

Santiago Balaguer García
Hi people,

   I am using freeradius with mysql support for two years. I installed the last version of freeradius 1.0.4 and a Postgres DB. My Radius server authorize well, however it can not account.

 When I debug with radius -X in the inictial mesages appear this query:

INSERT into radacct ??(AcctSessionId, AcctUniqueId, UserName, Realm, NASIPAddress, NASPortId, NASPortType, AcctStartTime, AcctAuthentic, ??ConnectInfo_start, CalledStationId, CallingStationId, ServiceType, FramedProtocol, FramedIPAddress, AcctStartDelay) ??values('8060014b', 'cf3ead15f9af8ca7', '22107', '', '192.168.0.51', ??'2153775435', 'Cable', (now() - '0'::interval), '', '', ??'hs-eth1', '00:08:02:D2:72:0F', '', '', ??NULLIF('10.5.0.16', '')::inet, '0')'

In postgres.conf file I only modify host, user and passwd. So, why do double question mark appear???

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Envía hasta 500 megas diarios de fotos desde Hotmail. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Postgres problem

Santiago Balaguer García

I am migrating mu MySQL DB to Postgres. My authentication ios OK, but  the accounting query insertion fails with the following error:

rlm_sql_postgresql: Status: PGRES_FATAL_ERROR
rlm_sql_postgresql: affected rows =
rlm_sql_postgresql: Postgresql check_error: PGRES_FATAL_ERROR, returning SQL_DOWN
rlm_sql (sql): failed after re-connect
rlm_sql (sql): Couldn't insert SQL accounting START record - ERROR:  relation "radacct_radacctid_seq" does not exist

I create all tables in the database RADIUS. Could you help me someone?

Qué hacer en tu ciudad por la tarde y por la noche. No te lo pierdas en MSN Entretenimiento
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

text2.html (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Postgres problem

Thor Spruyt
Try connecting to the postgresql database with the same user/pass and from
the same host as freeradius.
Check access rights to the database.

--
Groeten, Regards, Salutations,