Plans to provide upstream ubuntu 20.04 focal packages?

Plans to provide upstream ubuntu 20.04 focal packages?

Enno Gröper-2
Hi,

I happily used the suggested upstream freeradius packages from
packages.networkradius.com in the past. Unfortunately there don't seem
to be any packages for the current Ubuntu LTS release 20.04 focal, yet.

Are there plans to provide current versions of freeradius for Ubuntu
focal as well?

Thanks and kind regards,
Enno

--
Enno Gröper
Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin

smime.p7s (7K) Download Attachment

Re: Plans to provide upstream ubuntu 20.04 focal packages?

Matthew Newton-3

On 25/03/2021 09:43, Enno Gröper wrote:
> I happily used the suggested upstream freeradius packages from
> packages.networkradius.com in the past. Unfortunately there don't seem
> to be any packages for the current Ubuntu LTS release 20.04 focal, yet.
>
> Are there plans to provide current versions of freeradius for Ubuntu
> focal as well?

Yes there will be; I'm working on the build system. Can't give a
definite timescale right now.

--
Matthew