PEAP Configuration

Juan Daniel Moreno
Hello,

I am trying to configure PEAP protocol with my freeRadius 1.0.4. I have already configured PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP v1, MS-CHAP  v2,  EAP-md5, LEAP but I really don't understand the documentations about it. Can anybody help me? Thanks a lot.

JUAN DANIEL MORENO

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: PEAP Configuration

Alan DeKok
Juan Daniel Moreno <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am trying to configure PEAP protocol with my freeRadius 1.0.4. I have
> already configured PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP v1, MS-CHAP v2, EAP-md5, LEAP but I
> really don't understand the documentations about it. Can anybody help me?

  To configure PEAP, configure tls, and then peap.  See the
documentation on the web site.

  If you have problems, you would be better off asking *specific*
questions.  Saying "I don't understand" means that the only response
can be "why not?"

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html