New Freeradius 3.0.x release

Geaaru
Hi guys,

FreeRadius 3.0.x introduces a lot of bug fixes, improvements and the
new mongodb driver.

I want soon push a new ebuild for Gentoo with integration to systemd
and mongo so when will be released v.3.0.20? Is there a date?

Thanks in advance

// geaaru
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Re: New Freeradius 3.0.x release

Alan DeKok-2
On Sep 5, 2019, at 9:48 AM, Geaaru <[hidden email]> wrote:

> FreeRadius 3.0.x introduces a lot of bug fixes, improvements and the
> new mongodb driver.
>
> I want soon push a new ebuild for Gentoo with integration to systemd
> and mongo so when will be released v.3.0.20? Is there a date?

  Real soon?

  The only gating issue is that we would like to add provisional support for TLS 1.3.  It's already in wpa_supplicant, so it would be good to get it into FreeRADIUS, too.q

  But given the time frame for that testing, it may be better to just release 3.0.20.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Re: New Freeradius 3.0.x release

Geaaru
Ok, perfect.Thanks