NAS-IP-Address

Selahattin Cilek
I have been experimenting with FreeRADIUS 3 and I inadvertently disabled the ability of FreeRADIUS to append the NAS-IP-Address attribute to accounting packets. What do I have to do to get it back?

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>      Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: NAS-IP-Address

Alan DeKok-2
On Aug 1, 2017, at 9:01 PM, Selahattin Cilek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have been experimenting with FreeRADIUS 3 and I inadvertently disabled the ability of FreeRADIUS to append the NAS-IP-Address attribute to accounting packets. What do I have to do to get it back?

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: NAS-IP-Address

arr2036

> On Aug 1, 2017, at 3:01 PM, Selahattin Cilek <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have been experimenting with FreeRADIUS 3 and I inadvertently disabled the ability of FreeRADIUS to append the NAS-IP-Address attribute to accounting packets. What do I have to do to get it back?

Where is NAS-IP-Address coming from? When do you want to append to to Accounting requests?

-Arran

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html