Multiple realms: need help

Normando Marcolongo
Hi!

I would like to have freeradius behave like this:
- realm 'alwaysok' would always accept authentication
- realme 'checkthis' would always check against mysql

Since now I'd have done this by telling freeradius to proxy one of the
realms to another freeradius the would behave accordingly leaving the
former to do the processing for the other realm.
Is there a more elegant way of doing this?

Thank you!
Normando

--
|  Normando Marcolongo | Micso s.r.l.          |
|   via Tiburtina, 318 | I-65128 Pescara, Italy|

normando.vcf (326 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Multiple realms: need help

Alan DeKok
Normando Marcolongo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I would like to have freeradius behave like this:
> - realm 'alwaysok' would always accept authentication
> - realme 'checkthis' would always check against mysql

  Sure, but they're not really realms.

> Is there a more elegant way of doing this?

  Yes.  You can look for the Realm in the users file.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html