Multiple Logins

Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto
   Hello all,

       How can I assign an IP of a specific pool to clients trying to
   connect with multiple logins?

   Thanks
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Multiple Logins

Alan DeKok-2

> On Aug 25, 2020, at 4:48 AM, Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto <[hidden email]> wrote:
>       How can I assign an IP of a specific pool to clients trying to
>   connect with multiple logins?

  You can set the Pool-Name for any user who's logging in.

  I think you're asking something more complex, so it would be good to provide a little more detail.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Multiple Logins

Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto
Alan,

Em 27/08/2020 12:07, Alan DeKok escreveu:
>> On Aug 25, 2020, at 4:48 AM, Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>        How can I assign an IP of a specific pool to clients trying to
>>    connect with multiple logins?
>    You can set the Pool-Name for any user who's logging in.
>
>    I think you're asking something more complex, so it would be good to provide a little more detail.
     Yes you are right!!

     I want to give access for a user that is trying to use multiple
logins, in a specific pool,  and not reject the access.

     I don´t know what I need to change.

     Thanks

Aurelio

>    Alan DeKok.
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Multiple Logins

Alan DeKok-2
On Aug 31, 2020, at 4:35 PM, Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>   I think you're asking something more complex, so it would be good to provide a little more detail.
>     Yes you are right!!
>
>     I want to give access for a user that is trying to use multiple logins, in a specific pool,  and not reject the access.

  That's pretty much what you said before.  Which doesn't give me any more information about what you want.

  How about showing packet traces for each login?

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html