Mac Address based Auth

Ryta Kashemire
Hello All

Kindly send me a documented guide on how to configure Mac Address based
authentication on FreeRadius.

Much appreciated.

BR
Ritah
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Mac Address based Auth

David Musoke
Have you tried the guide here https://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/Mac-Auth

*RegardsDavid Musoke*
*ICT Department*

*Mob: +256773731776*
*      +256776039250*
*      +256757414650*

On Thu, Nov 5, 2020 at 8:50 PM Ritah Mulinde <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello All
>
> Kindly send me a documented guide on how to configure Mac Address based
> authentication on FreeRadius.
>
> Much appreciated.
>
> BR
> Ritah
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Re: Mac Address based Auth

Ryta Kashemire
My radius server is runing on Ubuntu

BR
Ritah

On Thu, Nov 5, 2020 at 8:49 PM Ritah Mulinde <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello All
>
> Kindly send me a documented guide on how to configure Mac Address based
> authentication on FreeRadius.
>
> Much appreciated.
>
> BR
> Ritah

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Mac Address based Auth

Alan DeKok-2

> On Nov 5, 2020, at 1:42 PM, Ritah Mulinde <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> My radius server is runing on Ubuntu

  That's nice.

  Please read the documentation you were asked to read.

  Let me be very clear: no one here gets paid to help you.  You need to show that you're willing to do work to configure what you want.  If you ask that other people spoon-feed you, then it won't go well.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html