Limit login by Service

Sajad Tahernejad
Hi,
I want limit connection to mikrotik nas by service , for example only
accept pptp or pppoe . I see Framed-Protocol can check PPP only , everyone
can help me to limit pptp or pppoe only ?
Thanks. Regards
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Limit login by Service

Alan DeKok-2
On Sep 2, 2019, at 4:55 AM, Sajad Tahernejad <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I want limit connection to mikrotik nas by service , for example only
> accept pptp or pppoe . I see Framed-Protocol can check PPP only , everyone
> can help me to limit pptp or pppoe only ?

  Read the debug output to see what is different in the Access-Request between those different services.  Then, write policy rules to check for those differences, and do what you want.

  We don't have access to your Mikrotik NAS.  We're not Mikrotik.  We don't know all of the Miktrotik documentation.  Only *you* can find out what your NAS is doing in different situations.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html