Life Connect time

Abdul Lateef
Hi guys.

I have a small question about Life Connect time in
START packets. Is there any possibility to get the
connect time when the second party pickup the phone.

I am doing my VoIP Call Shop application using
freeradius i made one counter in my CallShop
application when we got the connect time from
terminator i means when the second party pikuped the
phone the counter should be started.

But in START packets i cannot see any life connect
time. is it posible with some advance configuration in
freeradius?

Thank You

Yours,
Abdul Lateef
Computer Programmer
HATIF COM
Mob: +974 - 5405022
Tel: +974 - 4883068
ICQ: 276994704
YM!: abdul_zu
Fax: +974 - 4883063
Doha Qatar
http://www.hatif.com

Re: Life Connect time

Alan DeKok
Abdul Lateef <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have a small question about Life Connect time in
> START packets. Is there any possibility to get the
> connect time when the second party pickup the phone.

  If the NAS doesn't supply that information, you can't get it.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

RE: Life Connect time

Abdul Lateef

Thank you for ur all replies.

I contacted my nas producer and found that they have some account intrem update, which solved our problem.

Thank You

Yours,
Abdul Lateef
Computer Programmer