Instance name in RLM Perl

Ben Tyger
Ello all,

  Is there a way to get the FreeRadius instance name from an RLM_Perl
script? Sorry if this has been covered already. I've been googling this
and checked the docs but found no info on this. This is with FreeRadius
3.0.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html

Re: Instance name in RLM Perl

Alan DeKok-2
On Jun 25, 2020, at 6:15 PM, Ben Tyger <[hidden email]> wrote:
>   Is there a way to get the FreeRadius instance name from an RLM_Perl
> script? Sorry if this has been covered already. I've been googling this
> and checked the docs but found no info on this. This is with FreeRadius
> 3.0.

  You can out per-instance configuration into the "config" section of mods-available/perl

  See the default configuration for more information.  If yours doesn't have a "config" section, you'll need to upgrade to a version that does.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/devel.html