In need of your support to generate COA NAK using radclient tool

In need of your support to generate COA NAK using radclient tool

tejeswi
Hi Team,

We are in need of your support for generating COA NAK message using
radclient tool.

Please note that COA ACK simulation is successful.

Also do share us the document to be referred for understanding
configurations of radclient tool in detail.

Re: In need of your support to generate COA NAK using radclient tool

Alan DeKok-2
On Mar 29, 2021, at 3:36 AM, tejeswi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We are in need of your support for generating COA NAK message using
> radclient tool.

  radclient doesn't send NAK packets.

> Please note that COA ACK simulation is successful.
>
> Also do share us the document to be referred for understanding
> configurations of radclient tool in detail.

  The server comes with documentation for radclient.  You just have to read it.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: In need of your support to generate COA NAK using radclient tool

tejeswi
Hi Alan,

Thank you for your quick response.

I had gone through the document but couldnt simulate NAK for COA.

I see post proxy section in originate-coa as below:

But not sure from where proxy_reply is coming from. Can you please help me
out in resolving the same.

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 4:36 PM Alan DeKok <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> On Mar 29, 2021, at 3:36 AM, tejeswi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > We are in need of your support for generating COA NAK message using
> > radclient tool.
>
>   radclient doesn't send NAK packets.
>
> > Please note that COA ACK simulation is successful.
> >
> > Also do share us the document to be referred for understanding
> > configurations of radclient tool in detail.
>
>   The server comes with documentation for radclient.  You just have to
> read it.

> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Re: In need of your support to generate COA NAK using radclient tool

tejeswi
Hi Alan,

Sorry for spamming your inbox.

Attaching screen shot again as there was an issue with previous mail.

[image: image.png]

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 5:01 PM tejeswi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>
> Thank you for your quick response.
>
> I had gone through the document but couldnt simulate NAK for COA.
>
> I see post proxy section in originate-coa as below:
>
> But not sure from where proxy_reply is coming from. Can you please help me
> out in resolving the same.
>

> On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 4:36 PM Alan DeKok <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> On Mar 29, 2021, at 3:36 AM, tejeswi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > We are in need of your support for generating COA NAK message using
>> > radclient tool.
>>
>>   radclient doesn't send NAK packets.
>>
>> > Please note that COA ACK simulation is successful.
>> >
>> > Also do share us the document to be referred for understanding
>> > configurations of radclient tool in detail.
>>
>>   The server comes with documentation for radclient.  You just have to
>> read it.
>>
>>   Alan DeKok.
>>

>> -
>> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

> ------------------------
> Regards
> Tejeswi K
> +91-8880007462
> -----------------------

image.png (87K) Download Attachment

On Mar 29, 2021, at 7:31 AM, tejeswi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I had gone through the document but couldnt simulate NAK for COA.

  I don't know what that means.  radclient doesn't send NAK.  The server sends NAK.

> I see post proxy section in originate-coa as below:

  Don't post images of text to the list.  It's not THAT difficult to post text.

> But not sure from where proxy_reply is coming from. Can you please help me
> out in resolving the same.

  If only there was some kind of debug output you could read.

  http://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html