How to extract A/V pairs from an Access-Request packet

How to extract A/V pairs from an Access-Request packet

Susana Macias
Hy all,

I am developing a custom module and I am a bit lost with the code. I am not a C programmer so sorry if my question is very stupid.

I want to extract the differents A/V pairs contained in the Access-Request packets and check if any of them is the attribute "Connect-Info". In that case I would like to pass the value of the "Connect-Info" attribute to a function called auxiliar.
Here is my code:

static int auxiliar (char * value) { ..... }

static int mymodule_authorize (void *instance, REQUEST *request) {

     VALUE_PAIR *request_pairs;
     request_pairs=request->packet->vps;

     VALUE_PAIR *aux = NULL;

     char * Attribute_Name = NULL;
     char *Attribute_Value = NULL;
     int type = 0;

     for ( aux=request_pairs; aux; aux=aux->next)
     {
          Attribute_Name = aux->name;
          Attribute_Value = aux->strvalue;

          if (aux->attribute == PW_CONNECT_INFO)
          {
               type=auxiliar(aux->strvalue); /* is this correct? I mean, is aux->strvalue a char * type? */

Am I on the right track?

Thank you a lot for your help and best regards,
Susana

Correo Yahoo!
Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí
http://correo.yahoo.es