Historic connection error

Leonardo Piña
I have migrated from FreeRadius 2 to FreeRadius 3, and I found the novelty that when carrying the production DB of version 2 does not work correctly in version 3, the amount in FreeRadius 3 stops saving the connection information

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Re: Historic connection error

Alan DeKok-2
On Feb 1, 2019, at 1:06 PM, Leonardo Piña <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have migrated from FreeRadius 2 to FreeRadius 3, and I found the novelty that when carrying the production DB of version 2 does not work correctly in version 3, the amount in FreeRadius 3 stops saving the connection information

  For user accounting sessions?

  Run the server in debug mode.  It's the only way to see what's going on.  Instructions for this are in the email you get when you join the list.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html